Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LIQUID SPACE
Okay now your gonna really think I'm off my rocker with this experience. If I hadn't quit drinking Jan 2009, I'd think I was batty too.

This experience happened 7/11/11. I started writing down stuff because I don't know if it will make a difference to someone someday or if someone else has had a like experience they won't think they are crazy.

A few things to know about me. I am not a professional at, but enjoy shows and books about our universe,ghosts and spirits,archaeology of all kinds and quantum physics (hey, I hated it in school but it's catch up time, I want to UNDERSTAND before I DIE).

Anyhow at around 11 a.m. I woke up after working late the night before. Jack was already up and bustling about in the kitchen. I was just laying there relaxed. I glanced over at the wall opposite my bed and I saw the air ripple, just like looking through water. The air was undulating in currents in liquid. I thought "What the?"

I did a double, a third take, rubbed my eyes, put on my glasses, and it was still there. I thought at first it was cigarette smoke that had drifted into the room. But the closer I looked the weirder it got. Cigarette smoke when it hits an object such as the opened door of the adjoining bathroom, would slowly slide up or around the door or object. This did not, it went through it, without any interruption, through the walls even! I was scared, awed, but I stuck my hand then my arm in it, it didn't even cause a ripple. I stood in it, brought the cat in my arms in it...it went right thru us. I followed it to the wall that separates the bedroom from the living room and it just went into the wall.

Talk about perplexed! I thought of calling Jack but then I thought of his bad eyesight (He's bind in one eye, and has about 20% in the other)and decided not to. I felt also that this was a special experience for me, maybe for my eyes only, to relish the moment. I felt as though I was seeing an absolute truth of life. It was exhilarating!

It had a slight blue tinge to it, with a silvery glint as it slowly floated all around me. I noticed that there were certain points where the layers (?) touched, there would be a tiny sparkle of light. The sun was shining right over the top of our home and the blinds were half way down so there was no direct light . I thought of that, that light was maybe hitting dust particles and highlighting them to make these sparkles, but there was no direct or reflected light coming in or in the room.

I watched this for about 20 to 30 minutes before I went into the kitchen and told Jack. I think he thought I was bonkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment