Wednesday, May 16, 2012

THEORIES on LIQUID SPACE

I haven't seen this happen again, but I started noticing that sometimes laying in bed at night I will see little "sparkles" of light throughout the room and I'll wonder if they are the same ones I saw in July 2011.
I have tried to figure out what I saw. The scientific side of it is maybe it is the "dark space", "dark matter" that is so elusive but a real "thing" in the scientific and astronomic world. It's the stuff that binds us together. Maybe it has something to do with the "string theory".
Another thought could be it is ghost or spirit stuff. Since this is such a controversial subject many would hesitate to say this publicly, but they don't know me either. I have nothing to gain, nothing to loose. Maybe it was spirit stuff and the sparkles I saw were spirits flowing in this watery air medium. Maybe all the deceased are with us more than we know.
Makes sense in a way that our loved ones stay close to us ( and visit other loved ones too),I started crocheting out of nowhere and I have become a professional designer, my maternal grandmother (whom I never knew)crocheted very well and often.It may be that her spirit guided me. In near death experiences many people say they see a "tunnel of light with all loved ones at the end" Medical doctors say the "tunnel" is a natural phenomenon, but the loved ones are unexplained.I had the passing thought that maybe this stuff can pass through our brains/minds during sleep and influence our dreams. I have had many weird dreams about things, places, people, etc that I could swear that I have never seen or been to before.
Then there is always the UFO connection, in that this is our communication lines to a more sophisticated society from other places in our universe. That we are just to blind to see it yet, or if you have like me at first, afraid to say anything about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment